Thanksgiving was awesome. Amazing. Perfect. Simple.
- My food came off WONDERFULLY. Everything at the perfect time, looking perfect. Check out my recipe blog later for some of the wonderful recipes. http://makebelievechef.blogspot.com/
- Everyone showed up on time, not late, not annoyingly early. They walked in to a warm, clean house, smelling like Thanksgiving.
- No one argued, or annoyed anyone. Very little cringing and tongue biting.
- Everyone left stuffed to the gills of wonderful food.
- I had a dishwasher that made cleaning the kitchen back up take just minutes, not
- After lunch it started raining and sleeting and was horribly nasty outside, it was perfect weather to sit, eat dessert, and play Wii. And nap.
- Family then returned for leftovers. Meaning I have very few leftovers now (yay!).
- One of the best things about Thanksgiving is eating pie for breakfast the next morning. YUMM!
- So...my belly is fully, my heart is content, my house is clean..THIS is what Thanksgiving should feel like.
- Hopefully going to sweet talk Klay into putting the tree up tonight, tomorrow, or Sunday. Puh-leeese, Daddy Klay?? PEEEEESSSEEE?!