Friday, January 11, 2008

To cut or not to cut....

Okay...I need advice. Please be totally honest with me. Do I cut my hair or not?

This is my hair now. After blow drying, and hours of straightening and hair products. Without it you wouldnt want to see me. Trust me. Too much natural curl.


My delimma is, my hair now takes forever to fix and look decent. I could always wear it curley and look like this one.



But there is never a guarantee that it will "work". Some days it curls real nice, this was one of those days. Other days...well it looks like a rats nest. And then stands three feet high! Plus curley hair means morning washing, and leaving with it wet. Meaning you are taking a gamble on how its going to look by the time you get to work.

Here is how I most loved my hair. It still had to be blow dried and straightened a little, but not much. It took 20 mins to do it all. Blow dry the back until its "spikey", add a little gel, smooth down the front, done!



I like that color really well, although I could go back to blonde highlights...


Or I could always keep my natural brown, which really isnt TOO bad. But I do love the red...

So tell me what ya'll think. I cant decide. I mean I have been growing it out for a long time and its just now getting long but the longer it gets the worse it looks. Even when I spend hours on it. But I do like the pony tail factor...

2 comments:

Kim said...

I vote cut!! Although my hair is naturally straight, I HATE myself with long hair. I always try to grow it out thinking *this time* it'll look good ... lol.

I think my favourite hairstyle from those pics is the short cut =)

Chelsea Rae said...

I second Kim's vote, I think you look beautiful with short hair! I wish I could cut mine short but I'm not brave enough, I really don't think I could do it and still look pretty like you do :)