Friday, January 4, 2008

Klays 27th - A Review

Klays Birthday-A Review Klay's birthday went well. There were no balloons and banner, he went with me to Wal-Mart and wouldnt let me get them. He did however let me get candles, but the cheater version "2" and "7" not 27 candles. However, his mom made the cake showed up with 27 indiviual candles, including one that played "Happy Birthday", so that made it better.

I'm really tired today, but happy because my house is clean (yay for entertaining!), its Friday, I'm off tomorrow, I'm going shopping tomorrow for the items for my next project (I'll hold you all in suspense until tomorrow - or whenever-I post about it!).


As promised, here's the
"Erin Original Easy Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Recipe"

Mix in a bowl:
2 cans cooked chicken, or whatever chicken you have on hand.
1 can Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilies)
A good handful of cheese (chedder, co-jack, mexican blend, whatever)
A dash of onion powder
A dash of garlic powder

Roll mixture up in flour tortillas. About 8-10, depending on how much you fill them, and how much filling you came up with. Place in a 9x13 pan, sprayed with cooking spray for easier clean up!

Mix in a bowl:
1 container (8oz) sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup

Pour over the top of enchiladas. Top with more cheese. Top with sliced black olives. Bake until hot and bubbly!


I also made homemade Guacamole, it was yummy!

3 Boxes of Rice a Roni Spanish Rice is WAAAYYY too much, never listen to Klay when he says, "you better make four, I can eat a whole box by myself!" Well, I made three and we have rice running out our ears!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey hon, how are ya?

I wanted to email you earlier then realized that I don't think I have your email!

Amber said...

Ok, so I'm a little late to comment on this post...lol....but I wanted to tell you I saw this recipe when you posted it on CW once....I've tried it and oh-my-goodness we LOVE it. Absolutely fantastic!!! It's a new fave here. lol The only thing I changed is using a glob of salsa instead of a can of Rotel. :-)