Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!!!

I feel very rejuvanated. It's 2008. New year. 2007 is over and I can just forget all those crappy things that went with it. I did set up some goals for 2008.

* Dont break any bones
* Dont stress about stuff so much
* Keep my house a little cleaner
* Read more
* Enjoy life
* Get pregnant
* Be a little healthier

I'm going back to the gym soon. I havent been since I broke my foot. The companionship and the working out both will be good for me, physically and mentally.

I'm ready for Spring. The "good part" of winter, Holidays, is over. Bring on springtime. I"m ready to plant a garden. Be outside. Plant flowers.

I've given the whole baby thing to God. I didnt want to reliquish control, but it was more than I could handle and I want to enjoy life and stuff so I let God have it. Remind me of that in a few weeks when I try to take it back, okay?

I worked on my quilt some this weekend. I need to post new pics. Mom, still thinks I am making a mess of it. But hey, its mine, not hers. I'm getting ready to start a new project, a biggie, so stay tuned. (dont you love suspense?)

Tomorrow is Klay's birthday. We are having a FIESTA! I'm going to be cheesy and hang up balloons and abanner and buy candles. He'll hate it. (I'm so nice huh?) His whole family is coming over for dinner. I am cooking: Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas, Spanish Rice, Refried Beans, Guacamole/Salsa/Chips, and a Chocolate Cake. Pics and maybe even a recipe or two to come.

I hear alot of talk about love languages. And I have come to realize, what the love language of our marriage is...teasing. If you just read a transcript of our daily conversations, you'd probably be apalled. But most things are said in a teasing, picking, mode and followed by a big grin and playful smooch. We really do kinda like each other.....

0 comments: