Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Stuff

I got my glasses, well they are ordered.
Here is what they look like!




Okay, no not really, I'm not half that daring. But they are pink They are actually really cute. I cant find a pic of them online but they are rectangularish and metal No not frumpy weirdo pink, a cute pink. They are kinda two tone. Hard to describe, but the lady told me they looked really cute. They should be in in about a week.

**********
Also, I am participating in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund (JDRF) walk. Our pastor's granddaughter as well as one of my good friends suffer from Type 1 diabetes. If you would like to donate you may do so online. You can check out my page HERE. And if you cant donate, your prayers are appreciated. One for all those afflicted with Type 1 diabetes and their families. And two, that at girl with a bum foot can walk!! :-)

0 comments: