Per my friend Jen's inspiration, I'm going to attempt a "no spend" month. However, I am not sure how successful we'll be as we keep looking for/making exceptions.
- Groceries. You gotta eat. Plan to try to keep them at a minimum, not that I don't already.
- Gas. Gotta get to work.
- Bills. Gotta pay those.
- Animal food.
- Gifts for stuff like showers, birthdays, etc. Dont have any on the horizon and we aren't big V-Day people so...
- Lunches...packing lunches is ideal...doesnt always happen. Try our best.
- Super awesome deals that you can NOT pass up.
- Garden tools. Klay is needing certain tools to get our garden going, so "stuff from co-op" will not count.
- More yarn. I'm mid scarf for Isaac (planning ahead for Christmas) and I"m bored. I have yarn for a market bag but I've tried it and keep getting confused. I should just work on my current projects.
- Isaac' valentines. Does he have people to give them to? No. Will he even KNOW? No. So why? Because I think they are cute. Ugh!
Okay, so those lists aren't too bad. February is a short month, we've already been snowed in one day of it already. (OK, so it was only 40 degrees and raining but we had a THREAT of snow...and it started sleeting, and was getting colder...it did get cold...after the rain...don't judge!)
I'll try to "check in" on our progress as we go.