Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Better Day

My last post was depressing...lets blame in on PMS, a messy house, and lack of sleep...that makes me a not very nice person.  But thanks everyone for all the sweet comments, they all made me smile, some made me cry.  I love my friends.

I miss blogging...I read people's cool blogs and get all inspired to blog more...then log in and stare at the blank screen for a while...what do I blog about?  My life is pretty dull and I am not very good at making the mundane tasks of my day seem interesting. 

This past weekend I went to a Search Dog Training Seminar...that is interesting right?  Staying all weekend, outside (well the 'inside' parts were rock cabins where you could see daylight through the cracks). Did I mention I had a two year old in tow too?  Yeah...interesting.  You'd think it'd be the ladies at this kind of thing that would ooo and ahh over the cute kid...nope...it was the men.  The 6+ft tall, intimidating looking (until you get to know them), men who would scoop him up and rock him to sleep.  Nice.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Two things:

1. Glad you're happier (and holy SMOKES, my mom's comment was so sweet! I went back and read the comments for the last post).

2. Men with babies....I can't stand it! That's a very nice story.