Thursday, September 24, 2009

Walking

He walks!

This time last year we were getting ready for the "long haul" and were going to the hospital to "room in" upon my declaration "I'm not coming home without my baby!" And we didnt, it took 5 long days but we stayed there and worked with him until he came home. The first time I ever felt like a mommy...

This time this year...I am chasing a walking boy. You heard me right, my little man is walking. He takes about 4 or 5 steps then falls, but its one more step every day. And its not the whole, stand him up and reach out as he walks to you, he'll pull up, decide to go get something and walk over to it. And last night I caught him putting his feet under himself and pushing up, he didnt make it all the way to standing but I saw the wheels turning in his head at his new discovery.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

So exciting!!! You've got a cutie there that's for sure.

Sarah said...

:D :D :D!!! Are you READY??????????

By the time we come he will be good at it, and then the boys can get into trouble together easier...lol!!!!

Claire said...

Yay! Go Isaac!

Cxx