Thursday, September 17, 2009

Visitng NICU

We will be near the hospital this weekend and are planning to stop by and visit the NICU. I am excited to show off Isaac and let his nurses see how well he is doing , however I am a little nervous. It might seem silly, but just the thought of walking back through that lobby and getting on the elevator and pressing "2" and picking up that phone and asking to be let in, kind of makes me nervous. Just the thought of it makes me get short of breath. I can smell it, I can hear the beeps on the monitors. It will be good though, it will be healing, I think. Just remember us on Saturday.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Isaac is going to blow them away! So many changes (praise God). I'll be thinking about you guys tomorrow--enjoy driving away from there with your great big boy.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Thinking about yall today, Isaac is going to light up the room with his cuteness!!!