Wednesday, February 13, 2008

'Nursery' Stage 1 (With pics)

The room. Please ignore the mess, we are working on it.

The "controversial" fabric. Yes, its not very girly, but it was too perfect to pass up. If I have a girl I might just save it for later, or use it, or make something else.














































The not so controversial fabric. For curtains and/or bedding. However, if it IS a boy, I'm leaning towards maybe using some of the blue for the curtains...who knows...thats still up in the air. If its a girl, I'll go easy on the dogs and add daisies.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is awesome fabric for a girl! I LOVE it and would use it for my girls...
I think your nursery is going to be lovely

Kim said...

Erin, I LOVE the fabrics!!! They're gorgeous! I'm so jealous you've already got a nursery =)