Thursday, July 26, 2007

Smoothies and Water

I am on a Smoothie kick. I've had a smoothie for breakfast almost everyday this week. I thought that it was a hard breakfast to whip up and that my cereal would be quicker, but I was wrong...(that is if I make sure and do my dishes so the blender is clean). I just dump some stuff in, hit the button, pour in a glass and drink on the way to work.

Tuesday I had a Strawberry Mango Smoothie (Frozen Strawberries, Canned Mango, and Plain Yogurt).
Wednesday it was Strawberry Banana (Frozen Strawberries, Banana, and Plain Yogurt)
Today it was Mango Pineapple (Canned Mango, Pineapple Juice, and Plain Yogurt)
Tomorrow I think it will be something or another pineapple since I have pineapple juice. Maybe peach....


I cut out sodas and caffeine...I haven't had any caffeine since the weekend and the headaches have subsided and I actually feel pretty alert. I had 3oz of Sprite yesterday and it tasted like drinking syrup! GAG! I bought a 32oz water bottle and I fill it up when I leave the house in the AM and make sure its empty by lunch. Refill at lunch and make sure its empty by the time I get home. And then refill while making dinner and around the house and such.

1 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

Smoothies are great!! I made us a peach one last night - plain yoghurt, frozen peaches, milk and honey. It was yummy!

Today I did the same but did a bag of frozen mixed fruit.

I love smoothies!!