Monday, June 25, 2007

Rings


I knew the day would come, everyone warns you of it, the day that your wedding rings no longer fitt . The day you quit wearing one and everyone knows you are married because you "just look like it". The day you no longer look at your left hand and get all giddy about your "bling bling." I love my wedding set. Its pretty, it makes me happy. But unfortunately it also cuts off the circulation to the rest of my finger and I come to tears when I try to take it off. Everyone told me this day would come, but I didnt expect it to come two short years into my marriage. Yet, another woe is me on the weight gain.... My wedding rings, my prized jewelery possession, the symbol of my hubby's love to the world....will now probably be residing in a box because I am too fat to wear them....life is cruel sometimes....

2 comments:

Amber said...

I know the feeling! But, can't you get them resized?
When we bought mine, I had to have them sized down one size. Then after 2 years I think, I had to go back up a half size. Now, they are needing to go up another half size! I just haven't got around to doing it yet.

Jessica Morris said...

I tagged you on my blog for something!