Monday, June 18, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

A little late on my Fathers Day post.  But here it be...

I have been blessed to be married to my best friend and to get to see him develop in to a Father.  But not just a Father...a Daddy.  A Daddy to two wonderful boys.  When thinking about our journey into parenthood, he is often forgotten, but in reality he had a hard "job" too, he was left helpless.  All he could do was stand by and watch...then the babies were born...I provided milk, did the mommy things...he got to stand by and watch...he drove the car, he left me do skin to skin most of the time to help my nursing.   But he was much more than a chauffer....he was my rock.  He was and still is my level head.  He is the best Daddy ever....I'm so ever thankful that he is the man for me and the Father of my children. 





 






































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet post Erin!