Thursday, April 7, 2011

He's gonna be great...

Isaac is going to be an awesome big brother.  He talks about the "Bay-yay" a lot now.  Last night he read the baby a book...it was about tractors, he pulled my shirt up and held the book up so s/he could see the pictures.  Then at bedtime he kissed the "Bay-yay" "ni night".  This morning he pulled my shirt up and said "Hell-yo, Bay-yay."  Kissed my belly and put my shirt down.  Awesomeness....I am blessed beyond measure and my cup runneth over.

And for your viewing pleasure...apparently the best seat in the house is in between the two recliners..

2 comments:

Claire said...

What a cutie! Such a wonderful time for your family!

Cxx

Jeanie said...

Ha! Look at him knowing how to hang out there just right! What a pro!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and Bay-Yay! (so cute, your Isaac)