Monday, March 7, 2011

Friends

God works in amazing ways.  Its really cool when you see His plan unfold. 

Recently I made a  new friend.  Someone I had known for a while but for some reason we started growing closer, which was rather spontaneous.  We started finding similarities that we never knew.  Funniest thing was when I first "met" this friend, I really didn't care for her much, lol. 

Then suddenly something tragic happened to her.  And she needed a friend to lean on for support.  And that friend became me.  I was honored to be chosen as her friend, but felt really outta place, I mean we hadn't known each other long. 

But its interesting to see, how God knew all along she would need someone.  She would need me.  Not that I am anything special, no way, I feel rather inadequate as her "support".  But, God started this long before we either one knew WHY she would need me. 

I am also going through a struggle, a different struggle from her, but know what?  I need HER.  It wonderful to be able to chat with her, to vent, to complain, to cry, to be hopeful. 

Please pray for my friend and for me. 

3 comments:

Claire said...

Prayers being sent.

Cxx

Unknown said...

I'm happy that God has done this for you! With great pleasure, I prayed for you both.

Anonymous said...

You both have my prayers!!