Monday, June 14, 2010

My Fan Club

Hello all my followers.  I noticed I have several.  However...I'm a tad weirded out about that.  There are several folks I dont know.  Sorry to say I am contemplating deleting you if I dont know you and you are "following" me.  I'm all for making new friends but you must come out of lurkdom to do that.  So....if you get blocked and you really ARE someone I know, you might want to let me know...no hard feelings!  My life is truely not so exciting and the info I post so wonderful that random folks want to follow me...seriously....

4 comments:

Brandy said...

stalker time!!! ;)

Nicole said...

Try to keep me on your list cause I love looking at all your crafty stuff!! :)

Nicole said...

This is why I got rid of my last blog. I had people that never commented and they were from all over the world. And when I asked who they were they would not answer me. So I started a new blog.

feesh said...

Hi, I follow you :). I've had 2 emergency c-sections so you're perspective on birth is helpful