Monday, June 15, 2009

Crafty Mama

I made some more crafties....I actually made some of these a few days ago but just now uploaded pics.

Burp Rags I made as a shower gift. These were so easy and so cute! Too bad Isaac doesnt use them anymore...I want some for ME!




Isaac's Hat Rack.
This little is accumulating hats as quickly as little girls accumulate bows so he needed somewhere to put them. Hobby Lobby ran all their unfinished wood stuff on 40% off a couple weeks ago so $3 hat rack + $1 bottle of paint + 25 cents puppy stuff=one cute and easy project!





Here is a large tote bag/purse I made for Grandma Pat. Its made from the Amy Butler "Birdie Sling" pattern. I am making my mom one that is denim. I have fabric to make me one unless I decided to switch projects with it!




Here is another lined tote bag I made for a friend. Which reminds me I need to mail it out to her! Sorry!!



5 comments:

Tammy said...

Those are some nice looking burp rags!! You should make some that are wider though too. For my girls those thinner ones would've been just fine - but for Jacob, I needed receiving blankets! :)

Nicole said...

You are so talented Erin. Sounds like you have a blast making things for other people. That last purse is for Jennifer H right? So cool!

Claire said...

Oh my gosh, those purses are beautiful!

Cxx

Jen said...

I love that Hat Rack its so cute!!
it must fit perfectly with his room!

That reminds me I have coupon for Michaels!!!

No worries, but I am very excited to get it hehe =)

Jessica Morris said...

cute Erin! You are so talented! I love those burp rags too!
And you did a great job with that hat rack!