Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Weekend

Well its Tuesday, so if I am going to blog about the weekend, I probably should do it before it becomes irrelevant.

Saturday we went to the JDRF walk. The ride down there was fun, I played with Liam in the backseat the whole way, we had so much fun. I feel that baby bug rearing its head again... Then we walked, Amber and I got to walk together and talk and it was very nice, we hadnt gotten to chat in a while. My foot endured the walk and I made it through without incident. Which was good since I dont think Amber wanted to carry me back, I guess I could have waited and jumped in the wagon with the little kids....

Afterwards we went to the Farmers Market, we did park far away and had to walk a good ways, but it was okay, the weather wasnt too bad and more chatting. I bought a mini watermelon, some zuchini/squash mix things, and some prickly pear fruit. So far I have eaten the watermelon and some of the squash, yummy! I will fix the prickly pear fruit tonight...(mental note: google how to fix prickly pear fruit).

Then we ate at Western Sizzlin, per Amber's blog, the mirrors were freaky. I kept thinking I saw someone who was oddly familiar and realized it was my reflection. I did have a yummy salad and then fried fish and okra. I did stay away from the dessert. Then Liam and I played and talked the way home. I'm glad he likes me :-) I'm also glad his mama likes me, she's a good friend.

Then after I got home I was dead. My hips were killing me (the foot was fine). Then Klay decided to rearrange the bedroom, I watched and did laundry. Then after a dinner of fried spam and boxed mac and cheese, I crashed and went to bed. I woke up and the room was rearranged, including the bed being moved!

Sunday was church, I overslept and missed Sunday School, but we made church and potluck! (yummy!) Then went to my parents, stayed too long, got dinner, and went home.

Now its a new week, back to the grindstone....

1 comments:

Crystal said...

"Then after a dinner of fried spam and boxed mac and cheese, I crashed and went to bed. I woke up and the room was rearranged, including the bed being moved!"

ROFL!!! That would freak me out.